• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blantons whiskey($200) and angels envy ($600) bourbon is trash

Bulleit whsikey ($25) is better

Change my mind

Happy Saturday
Disclaimer: drink what you like.

I sell Bulleit. A crapload of it. It helps pay my mortgage.
Blanton’s is far, far superior.
Blanton’s was the first single barrel bourbon released. Bulleit is not single barrel. Not even small batch.
Blanton’s is made by Buffalo Trace, currently widely regarded as the best large distiller. Bulleit is made by ?????
Blanton’s is the reason for the bourbon boom today. If they never existed we’d still be drinking fruity crap named XXXX-tini
Angel’s Envy is made by Lincoln Henderson. Founder of Woodford Reserve. He’s in the Bourbon Hall of Fame for being a distilling bad ass.

Angels Envy 72% corn, 18% rye
Bulleit 68% corn, 28% rye
Blanton’s: unknown but usually 12-15% rye.
if you like the spice of rye you’ll like Bulleit better. I prefer corn, so Blanton’s it is. Plus, the single barrel aspect and additional aging makes it better in my opinion.

You just mad ‘cause you can’t find it?

Disclaimer: drink what you like.

I sell Bulleit. A crapload of it. It helps pay my mortgage.
Blanton’s is far, far superior.
Blanton’s was the first single barrel bourbon released. Bulleit is not single barrel. Not even small batch.
Blanton’s is made by Buffalo Trace, currently widely regarded as the best large distiller. Bulleit is made by ?????
Blanton’s is the reason for the bourbon boom today. If they never existed we’d still be drinking fruity crap named XXXX-tini
Angel’s Envy is made by Lincoln Henderson. Founder of Woodford Reserve. He’s in the Bourbon Hall of Fame for being a distilling bad ass.

Angels Envy 72% corn, 18% rye
Bulleit 68% corn, 28% rye
Blanton’s: unknown but usually 12-15% rye.
if you like the spice of rye you’ll like Bulleit better. I prefer corn, so Blanton’s it is. Plus, the single barrel aspect and additional aging makes it better in my opinion.

You just mad ‘cause you can’t find it?
No I have both and Bulleit is better

Who are you? Are you a distributor?

Attachments

• D799FBDF-E111-4F73-BCE4-F7634A9869F1.png
    D799FBDF-E111-4F73-BCE4-F7634A9869F1.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom