• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blockfi files for bankruptcy protection

rbstern

Hen of Fame Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   0
Reaction score
Over $1 billion in debts to its three largest creditors that it cannot service. Owed $350 million by FTX. Filing suit to try and gain access to some of Sam Bankman-Fried's personal holdings: An equity stake in Robinhood worth about $500 million, held in a subsidiary of some sort (of course).

Crypto is a wagon train on the Oregon Trail. There's a land of milk and honey at the end of the trail. All you have to do is get there with your scalp still attached.

Over $1 billion in debts to its three largest creditors that it cannot service. Owed $350 million by FTX. Filing suit to try and gain access to some of Sam Bankman-Fried's personal holdings: An equity stake in Robinhood worth about $500 million, held in a subsidiary of some sort (of course).

Crypto is a wagon train on the Oregon Trail. There's a land of milk and honey at the end of the trail. All you have to do is get there with your scalp still attached.

Trading in thin air doesnt seem to pay what it used to.

Does it remind you of the great .Com boom and bust of the early 00s ? See to ME investing and finance is NOT Seinfeld . You cant have a " Show about nothing" and turn it into something.

Yep. Also reminds me of BLM. They made millions off of the gullible as well.

Just wait til the derivatives follow suit.
It will be a cycle or two before that happens. The only two blockchains that I am aware of to have derivatives in the typical sense are Ethereum and Terra Luna, with the latter already blown up. You have stuff like wrapped tokens too but unless you are a whale being a liquidity provider and market maker you're just playing roulette.

Back
Top Bottom