• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BMW M3 GTS VS BMW M5 F10 Ring Taxi Nürburgring

slick

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
This is at Nurburgring in Germany. Fourteen miles of pure adrenalin. I went to Drivers school on the old course in 1969 and I also totaled my Alfa Romeo at that school. The course back then was like being on a rural road and it did not have too many safety features. There is nothing like it. Turn up the sound.

This is at Nurburgring in Germany. Fourteen miles of pure adrenalin. I went to Drivers school on the old course in 1969 and I also totaled my Alfa Romeo at that school. The course back then was like being on a rural road and it did not have too many safety features. There is nothing like it. Turn up the sound.

that thing was ****ing nasty, loved it eating the porches. Would be a blast to hit it but unfortunately i dont think i'll be able to afford germany anytime soon lol. I'll just have to stick with Jzilla and road atlanta

Awesome video!! I would have loved to be in the car with an empty track....honestly, being that close to the car in front of me at 100+ miles an hour would scare the **** out of me haha (those cars are expensive!!)

If you like M3's, the video below is great to watch. The M3 is definitely my favorite vehicle, I really hope to own one one day.

When I was in the Army over there my Air Force buddy and I were in the same Sports Car Club back in the early seventies. We ran a four hour enduro in his Opel Manta with American specs. We were outclassed because ours had that smog crap and other mods we Americans were not allowed to put on. We were getting passed like we were standing still. Four hours of pucker marks but it was fun. There were all classes of cars on the track at the same time, Touring Sedans and GT cars in all stages of modification depending on FIA rules.We both had to be in the car at the same time and we switched from driver to passenger after two hours and also had to fill the tank as required at the change. It was 18 laps around and I was completely worn out after that.

Back
Top Bottom