• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bobcat + Squirrel + Bluegill = Epic Feast

eyemikeb

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
264   0
Reaction score
So the pics don’t do it justice... but I fried bobcat, squirrel, and bluegill last night and holy cow! They were incredible! The bobcat was some of the best meat I’ve ever tasted. The flavor was awesome! My wife (who doesn’t hunt) flat out said it was great also, though I don’t have her recorded saying it... she did say it... the squirrel was a bit tough but had great flavor too. And as usual... bluegill... super tasty!

Got the bobcat last year during the season with my 6.5CM... he didn’t move and inch haha

has anyone else tried bobcat?

8785B294-FEF9-44C9-876A-5D3C592863CF.jpeg
64DBA89E-A386-4EF2-92A1-F3ADA45AC55F.jpeg

So the pics don’t do it justice... but I fried bobcat, squirrel, and bluegill last night and holy cow! They were incredible! The bobcat was some of the best meat I’ve ever tasted. The flavor was awesome! My wife (who doesn’t hunt) flat out said it was great also, though I don’t have her recorded saying it... she did say it... the squirrel was a bit tough but had great flavor too. And as usual... bluegill... super tasty!

Got the bobcat last year during the season with my 6.5CM... he didn’t move and inch haha

has anyone else tried bobcat?

View attachment 2571695 View attachment 2571696

Looks good.
I'd pass on the kitty nuggets myself. :D

Haha yeah I didn’t want to put bobcat nuggets in the post... might mean something different to some out there haha. Originally I didn’t plan on eating it when I harvested him. But I thought hey, what the heck... why not... I’m glad I did! Wow! I can’t wait to get another.

Back
Top Bottom