• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BOGUS IRS CALLS

Constitution Hour

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
❤️ TACOS
96   0
Reaction score
Anyone else getting these stupid,bogus IRS calls? They have called me 5 times this morning. What a joke. 1-866-978-8600 is the call back number for anyone who wants to have a little fun today. Most of the agents who answer the phone seem to be named "Johnson", not sure what that might imply?

They called my wife a while back. I called them and asked if they wanted my social, they said no phone number. Well, the games began. I was actually put on the block list I think. It was a magic jack number and a Indian everytime I talked to someone.

Hello, my name is Barry Soetoro, I received a message that there's a discrepancy in my tax filings? My Social Security number 042-68-4425.
You say there's nothing on file for the past six years? I've been working as a public servant and...
Yes?
Salary?
Well... I do receive a modest stipend...
No, I don't believe I have to declare it, since a stipend is not technically a salary...
It is considered a salary? No, I believe you're wrong, I believe there's been an Executive Order redefining...
You don't have any documentation on that Execu....
Please stop interrupting and I can clear this up...
You're sending my name to be investigated? Good luck, I can assure you won't get very far. As for having the Treasury Department look into this...
They have?
No, I haven't received any letters...
Can I have your name? I'll have my people clear this up. In the mean time, from your accent, you sound like you just came to this country, do you have current documentation to your status?

Back
Top Bottom