• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRS warns taxpayers about new $600 threshold for third-party payment reporting

They’ll have to collect the tax by accepting rolled pennies that I will have pre-dipped in Vaseline and ready to be received forcefully through their back door.
:cool: We think much the same . hence I LOVE your delivery of payment method . No harm either as their collector will likely enjoy the whole process .

A thought:
The employees for the IRS.... they are just normal people right? On the supposed 85,000 new employees.... I’m guessing “some” of them have to be in the same boat with digital payment of over $600. What do they think???
The IRS’ new hire program must include a brainwashing procedure for all new hires!!! They must erase all common sense....

A thought:
The employees for the IRS.... they are just normal people right? On the supposed 85,000 new employees.... I’m guessing “some” of them have to be in the same boat with digital payment of over $600. What do they think???
The IRS’ new hire program must include a brainwashing procedure for all new hires!!! They must erase all common sense....
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

B48DBFB6-7091-43A1-B5CE-1B97494B8C0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom