BOLO -- Stolen Truck

He had liability of course, that is mandatory. He did not have comprehensive. It is not worth it to have coverage on a vehicle after it is ten years old, or sometimes not that old. If it is stolen or totaled, will not pay you equal to premiums you have paid.

Then you haven't shopped the used truck market lately.... prices are insane!

+
He had liability of course, that is mandatory. He did not have comprehensive. It is not worth it to have coverage on a vehicle after it is ten years old, or sometimes not that old. If it is stolen or totaled, will not pay you equal to premiums you have paid.

Who are you with?

Cause mine is covered by that, just not if I hit somebody.

I hate Henry Co

Its the trash from other northern counties that are doing it. They come down and commit the crime then leave.

Also they surprisingly have the about the same crime rate as any county surrounding the metro area. Even some farther away.

Last night, Saturday, my son and his daughter went to eat at Cheddars Restaurant on Jonesboro Rd. in McDonough. When they finished, went to the parking lot and found his truck missing. It was stolen by some lowlife SOB.

Cops told him there was a lot of criminal activity in that area last night.

It is a dark gray 1993 GMC Sierra that he bought back in 1998. We put a new crate engine in it several years ago, he had transmission rebuilt and I don’t think there is a part of that truck that has not been fixed at one time or other. Still ran good.

Now he has no way to pull his trailer he uses for part time landscaping, so he will have to use mine.
Hope they find it soon and it is not ruined. He has no insurance on it since it is so old, and he cannot afford to buy another one.

Truck is dark gray and has a chrome toolbox on the bed.
Tag Number PMH5899

If you should see it somewhere please PM me.
Thanks,
Jim
Only Pic I could find:
View attachment 761505

I hope you get it back intact, these thieves don't understand how much drama and misery they cause the Owner of the truck. Sorry

If it's not found with 48 hours , it will be a total loss. God luck with the recovery. It's probably half way to Mexico by now

Back
Top Bottom