• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bone showing in ALABAMA

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Don’t take long, and we have started the search for those horns baby!

Attachments

• B90D50D0-7F84-4B17-89C3-6F1B0EC85E29.png
    B90D50D0-7F84-4B17-89C3-6F1B0EC85E29.png
    468.9 KB · Views: 118
Pulled one of my cards (just put batteries in the other camera) and had 2546 pictures from my feeder. Saw several small bucks with buttons and a few of the larger/bigger body bucks with nubs 2-3 inches long. Saw several does that made me feel sorry for them because they were so big. Should start seeing fawns on the cameras before too long. I was nice seeing some heavy bodied deer already on camera and they are hitting the protein feeder hard. Just will have to figure out a racoon solution as there are 2-3 fat coons in a lot of the pics.

Pulled one of my cards (just put batteries in the other camera) and had 2546 pictures from my feeder. Saw several small bucks with buttons and a few of the larger/bigger body bucks with nubs 2-3 inches long. Saw several does that made me feel sorry for them because they were so big. Should start seeing fawns on the cameras before too long. I was nice seeing some heavy bodied deer already on camera and they are hitting the protein feeder hard. Just will have to figure out a racoon solution as there are 2-3 fat coons in a lot of the pics.
What protein? I am fixing to start protein in the figure at Alabama

Back
Top Bottom