Boom! In your face unclear.six!

Grats OS.

CCW -Itrader rating is MUCH better than post count. High post count just means you can run your mouth. Itrader means you walk the walk.

There oughtta be a ratio of posts to Itrader ratings. Like 100 posts to every rating limit or something. :p Hahaha!

I think Okuma Steve, CCW and unclear.six need to give some of their feedback to me. If they have over 100 and I only have 7 then they obviously aren't paying their fair share.

Grats OS.

CCW -Itrader rating is MUCH better than post count. High post count just means you can run your mouth. Itrader means you walk the walk.

There oughtta be a ratio of posts to Itrader ratings. Like 100 posts to every rating limit or something. :p Hahaha!
QFT, I've seen it recently where people post GLWS and then say trying to get post count up... Your posts just show you talk a lot, you're itrader shows the kind of man you are when it comes to making transactions and speaks much louder than your posts.

QFT, I've seen it recently where people post GLWS and then say trying to get post count up... Your posts just show you talk a lot, you're itrader shows the kind of man you are when it comes to making transactions and speaks much louder than your posts.

pretty judgmental. I am a great person, but post count is what I want it to be. I have traded, sold and bought exactly what I wanted and am now where I want to be. I happen to agree here with Chris. ITrader serves its purpose, but it means nothing about a mans character beyond those deals. Having all positives of course shows consistancy. Its quality, not quantity

Back
Top Bottom