• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOS Bill of Sales........Opinions.

Do you require Bill of Sales? If someone else wanted you to do one would you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i.imgur.com_da2R2Xg.gif

Every time you sign a BOS, God kills a kitten.

^^^THAT^^^.......................and a liberal gets a tingle up their leg knowing they are one step closer to getting the lemmings to approve gun registration which is one step closer to outright confiscation.

Many are felons that are not allowed to own a gun. The others are scared the boogy man is gonna get em.

Somehow I doubt that first statement is true. All my deals have been with people who are up front and have shown proof of residency and/or a CWL. I am willing to bet most felons who obtain weapons are stolen from vehicles or burglaries not on trading sites like the ODT and/or Armslist or even at gun shows. The Bloombergs of the world would like the masses to believe this to promote their gun confiscation agenda. That's my opinion unless you can provide proof to the contrary.

Somehow I doubt that first statement is true. All my deals have been with people who are up front and have shown proof of residency and/or a CWL. I am willing to bet most felons who obtain weapons are stolen from vehicles or burglaries not on trading sites like the ODT and/or Armslist or even at gun shows. The Bloombergs of the world would like the masses to believe this to promote their gun confiscation agenda. That's my opinion unless you can provide proof to the contrary.

co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom