Botach 24 hour Glock Mag sale!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DES365

Hen of Fame Supporter
ODT Junkie!
491   0
Reaction score
FROM BOTACH just got the email.....in case anyone wants to try them again.

Greetings!

Home | Products By Manufacturer / Category | Clearance
About / Contact Us | Join Our Mailing List
Order Status & Tracking | Call Me Now! | Instant Quote
Customer Service | MEGA Deals | Ask The Expert

FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax On All Orders

24hr Glock Magazine Sale

From $19.98

FREE Shipping NO Sales Tax
Shop Now

We Will NOT Be Undersold. Quantity Discounts & Professional Quotations

I have heard from a couple of people here about bad service from them. But I have had several positive transactions with them. Maybe new management or something. I will probably order a few myself.

They are fine if they have what you want in stock. If not, they will string you along for months. Ordered many times from them and always have had good results until the last time that I ordered.

I ordered a Blade-Tech holster from them, waited 3 weeks and called them up. I was told it was on back order and would be another 3 weeks. This cycle continued for 3 months until I cancelled my order.

I waited a couple months and called them up and they said the holster I wanted was in stock so I put in another order for it. I immediately got an email saying it was on back order. I waited another 3 weeks and called them. They then told me again it would be another three weeks. I immediately cancelled my order.

All that to say, if they have it in stock it comes quickly. If not, it is bad news. And sometimes they will tell your item is in stock when it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom