• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bought my daughter a hunting rifle.(something different)

Time killer

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG
Thinking outside the box. Mossberg MVP flex in 5.56 with an Ultradot 6 red dot. This thing could almost be a hog/coyote gun (I did get the threaded model)

My daughter will soon take a safety course for hunting and wants to get into coyote hunting with me. I took her with me in the last few years and she thinks she's ready for her coyote gun.
She liked her .243-20 guage, Rossi Youth Combo, it's light and very accurate, with 100 grn Winchester "silver box" ammo.

i had a mossberg i think predator? same action but longer bbl with laminate wood stock. fun to shoot and enough accuracy for what i needed it to do. when my nephew turned 12, i gave it to him for him and his brother to share. they both really like to shoot it, and have gotten pretty good to boot! its a good solid buy, and i hope the both of you get to enjoy the time it will be out there together.

View attachment 1437784 Kaylie got a doe last week hunting with her brother.
love to see kids out there getting it done! mine are still a bit young, but have plans to get them out there too. my almost 8 daughter, is getting the bug now. most of the dads at her school talk a lot about getting out, so she's getting anxious too!

Back
Top Bottom