• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bought some ammo- called ultramax

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
so, i was at dicks sporting goods and had a coupon, had to spend about a hundred bucks, so i got a bunch of different ammo

picked up a value pack of this stuff (250 rounds) for 59.99. i was like, ok price seems fair. i figured it was reloaded ammo (and it is) seems to be ok. open it up and realize its round nose lead. not to experienced with this stuff, anybody know anything about it? any precautions i should take? id be running it through possibly a cz75 or a keltec sub 2000. (no, im not using this for defense, this is straight target shooting)

i don't know a whole lot on the subject, but the Glock pistols have polygonal rifling in their barrels. this type of rifling does not mix well with bare lead bullets. i don't know about your CZ. i would definetly check first before using it though.

i don't know a whole lot on the subject, but the Glock pistols have polygonal rifling in their barrels. this type of rifling does not mix well with bare lead bullets. i don't know about your CZ. i would definetly check first before using it though.
thats why im on here. thanks for the advice and reply, ill make sure to double check all that

This stuff is good for people weirded out on bath salts who chew off faces.

Yeeeshh that line sounded like a good idea , but now I'm thinking maybe it's beyond the pale.

i don't see the issue as long as you don't mix jacketed and lead ammo in the same session. plus a habit of keeping your barrel squeaky clean after every use goes a very long way.

Back
Top Bottom