• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bought some ammo- called ultramax

i don't see the issue as long as you don't mix jacketed and lead ammo in the same session. plus a habit of keeping your barrel squeaky clean after every use goes a very long way.
this is kinda what i figured. still trying to find more info on it

so far all the reviews say its ok, just really smoky because the lead has a lubricant on it

Shooting unjacketed lead thru a Glock voids the warranty...that aside, the above poster is correct, the rifling is not designed to shoot lead and the working theory is lead build up can cause higher pressures inside the barrel and "Kaboom"...

However, there are plenty of people who shoot lead thru Glocks, they just are meticulous in cleaning the barrel afterwards and havent had problems...

May as well just follow what Glock says and not do it tho.

As far as i know, your CZ will be fine.

Shooting unjacketed lead thru a Glock voids the warranty...that aside, the above poster is correct, the rifling is not designed to shoot lead and the working theory is lead build up can cause higher pressures inside the barrel and "Kaboom"...

However, there are plenty of people who shoot lead thru Glocks, they just are meticulous in cleaning the barrel afterwards and havent had problems...

May as well just follow what Glock says and not do it tho.

As far as i know, your CZ will be fine.
true

thanks for the information!

I've shot ultramax ammo before... It's really dirty ammo and you can see bulges in the sides of the case from the bullet being not quite seated properly. It's most definitely not worth the price they ask for them at Dicks.

i've shot it through glocks before...but it is the worst ammo that i've ever shot

nasty, smoky, cheap crap. i will never buy it again

I've shot ultramax ammo before... It's really dirty ammo and you can see bulges in the sides of the case from the bullet being not quite seated properly. It's most definitely not worth the price they ask for them at Dicks.

i got it because i had a coupon for 20% off my purchase. figured it wouldnt be to bad

but thats what i read is its dirty

- - - Updated - - -

i've shot it through glocks before...but it is the worst ammo that i've ever shot

nasty, smoky, cheap crap. i will never buy it again
ya, i think this is gonna be a one time thing

Back
Top Bottom