'bout time for an arse whoopin

me too!!! I just always see mad fat people. Be it in the store yelling at their fat kids... or driving down the road flipping me off with their fat middle finger. And now this video of the angry fat kid who got poked with an elbow... Its an anomoly. May never understand it.

I think it may have something to do with fingers the size of corndogs...just imagine if your Dr. was fat! I am glad I have a skinny Dr. now that I think about it, terrible combo Dr.+ fat='s mad Dr. then rember that you have the 40 year old check UP if ya know what I mean and that is one time I do not want a mad Dr. with corndog fingers! OUCH

When I was growing up...it went this way:
Pitch a fit...az whup
ask again after being told no..az whup
don't say sir or ma'am..az whup
Don't address adults as Mr., Mrs. Miss etc...az whup
have to be told more than once ..az whup
don't clean up after yourself...az whup
run in a store..az whup
pickin up hings from the shelves in stores......az whup
tell a lie...az whup
get in trouble at school ..az whup
You got the idea...
I grew up to become a Sgt. in the Marines (where they also issued az whup), have two college degrees, that I funded myself in conjunction with the G.I. bill, spent a 32 year career as an honest...yes honest LEO......owe no one any money to speak of and have a nice home and a comfortable retirement..everything I ever received in life I earned myself, no handouts were ever offered or taken..
Lot to be said for az whup......didn't hurt me or make me anti social or violent by nature and wasn't the cause of my failures and mistakes as I came along....in fact I think az whup is responsible for the greater percentage of my success....
That's all I have to say about that.

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!^^^^ I wasn't in the military but I spent two years in a military academy and that coupled with an ass whoopin' when I had it coming helped to make me a responsible adult and father of two fine men. My sons knew full well that if I counted to 3 my hand was gonna connect with that ass on the word three! Didn't take those boys a week to learn that ol' dad meant exactly what he said. My sons are 30 & 32 now and we are each others best friends now just like my Dad and me were. When my Dad whooped my ass you can bet I deserved it, he also explained why he did it and told me that if he didn't love me or care about me he would just let me run wild and wind up in prison. I did the exact same thing with my sons. Seems to have worked with them too.

There's a lack of discipline in this child's life and it's quite evident through his behavior and lack of respect for his mother. The problem starts higher up, I would bet the farm that mom hasn't won any parenting of the year awards herself. Sure, he needs his ass beat and at his age he should know better. If the child had a better understanding of what respect was and had he been shown the repercussions of not showing it he wouldn't be acting this way.

just my 02..

Back
Top Bottom