'bout time for an arse whoopin

There's a lack of discipline in this child's life and it's quite evident through his behavior and lack of respect for his mother. The problem starts higher up, I would bet the farm that mom hasn't won any parenting of the year awards herself. Sure, he needs his ass beat and at his age he should know better. If the child had a better understanding of what respect was and had he been shown the repercussions of not showing it he wouldn't be acting this way.

just my 02..

I agree, alot kids these days don't have a clue what the words respect or consequence mean.

I would still to this day be passing fragments of my teeth through my bowels if I even thought about thinking about pretending to act like that... And this folks is what is wrong with this country

He didn't just start acting like that all at once. He should of had some discipline a LONG time ago before it got to this point.

He's learnin how to act like that from someone.

the boy seems very intelligent and emotional. he seems to understand the grasp of which his mom's actions directed at him can be reversed on her. obvious that the mother does not know how to discipline him without belittling him. that being said she needs to be the adult and learn how to discipline him w/o giving up her authority but yet still retain her status as a loving and caring mother. wonder where the father is?

No consistency, no clear boundaries = no respect. Fact is the kid's behavior is a result of the mother allowing him to get away with it. She as guilty of the bad behavior as that mouthy little bastard is.

my kids would never ever do this. now if they did just wake up one day and act like this, well. thatwould never happen

"Put your nose on the bed!" WHAAAAAM!

unfortunately, i think we all know that the kid is just doing his best to navigate his F'd life. his parents need to un-F their junk immediately before another life is ruined.

Having kids of my on, I now understand the old adage used by my parents "this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you". With that being said, I would proceed to knock him the **** out. Sometimes you have to fight through the pain.. lol

First of all that would have never happened with my Mom, The first shut up and my Mom, a 5 foot tall Irish LADY, would have smoked my drawers and then told Dad when he got home and I would have been lucky to have an arse to sit on for the rest of my life. And yes, he's learning that somewhere

Back
Top Bottom