• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boys Back in 1975 Vs Boys Today in 2021

Don’t forget about those gals now, girls in the 70’s were freakin’ HAWT!!! Tattoos are fine but not on the face or neck, piercings are fine too if done tastefully. Those tight fitting hip hugger bell bottoms should’ve never gone out of style, girls just looked great in those jeans. Don’t know what the younguns call a hot girl these days but back in the day we called girls like these “Foxes.”

C2FDF274-C286-446A-A379-2A13DE9863BF.jpeg

Don’t forget about those gals now, girls in the 70’s were freakin’ HAWT!!! Tattoos are fine but not on the face or neck, piercings are fine too if done tastefully. Those tight fitting hip hugger bell bottoms should’ve never gone out of style, girls just looked great in those jeans. Don’t know what the younguns call a hot girl these days but back in the day we called girls like these “Foxes.”

View attachment 3773699
I call them TROUBLE!!!...Run while you can.....

Yep, today kids don't even know what a manual shift is.....I learned on a @68 C10 3 on a tree. My first 3 cars where manual shift, steering, and brakes....2 didn't have AC. I think everyone should learn on a manual, then you can drive anything. Heck I was driving a tractor @10yrs old, a 9N I think it was

I call them TROUBLE!!!...Run while you can.....
Lol! I met one when I was 19 that just flat knocked my socks off, I knew on that first date I was gonna marry that girl. 6 1/2 months later we were married, that was 43 years ago next month. We’ve stuck together through all kinds of tough times, we never give up, we’ll never surrender...

Lol! I met one when I was 19 that just flat knocked my socks off, I knew on that first date I was gonna marry that girl. 6 1/2 months later we were married, that was 43 years ago next month. We’ve stuck together through all kinds of tough times, we never give up, we’ll never surrender...
Yea I'm a glutton for punishment too. Known her 40yrs and I still don't have her trained.....LOL...Well I guess I'm not trained either. Sometimes just for entertainment we go back and forth just pushing each other's buttons......I guess I'd been dead 20yrs ago without her...I think she kept me around just to have someone to blame things on......

Yep, today kids don't even know what a manual shift is.....I learned on a @68 C10 3 on a tree. My first 3 cars where manual shift, steering, and brakes....2 didn't have AC. I think everyone should learn on a manual, then you can drive anything. Heck I was driving a tractor @10yrs old, a 9N I think it was
My Dad used to take me to the 1/4 mile dirt tracks to watch the stock car races in the 60’s. I’m guessing I was about 7 or 8 the night we went in the pits after the races and met Charlie Mincey. He was a bootlegger back in the late 40’s & 50’s and probably when he was legit racing too. lol! Anyway, somehow I talked him into taking me around the track a few laps in his ‘57 Chevy and I remember studying how and when he shifted gears. I had a blast standing inside the car holding onto the roll bars, there’s no way you could get away with that today. My Grandparents neighbor had an old junked out MG Midget with a 4 speed we played “race car” in, that plus my Granddad letting me take the wheel of his big ass ‘65 Chrysler New Yorker on those old country roads was all the practice I needed. My first car was a ‘67 Mustang coupe with a straight 6 and 3 speed on the floor, Dad asked me before the test drive if I thought I could handle a straight shift and I just said watch this and I took off like a bat outta hell! I got the car. lol!

Yea I'm a glutton for punishment too. Known her 40yrs and I still don't have her trained.....LOL...Well I guess I'm not trained either. Sometimes just for entertainment we go back and forth just pushing each other's buttons......I guess I'd been dead 20yrs ago without her...I think she kept me around just to have someone to blame things on......
Dang man, we have A LOT in common. Lol!

Taught my wife to drive a straight shift before we got married, she took to it like a duck takes to water, in less than 30 minutes she had it down pat. Taught my boys in the 90’s, my youngest just left a truck driving job at Southeastern, that kid was born to drive, he’s even flown a helicopter. My oldest never even liked to drive, he was a little frustrating to teach. Finally let his Mom finish teaching him, he said I made him nervous. But he CAN drive a straight shift! lol!

Back
Top Bottom