• I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20221228-155738_YouTube.jpg

I'd love to have full auto M16s, and think the law is wrong to say I can't have that fun switch at a reasonable price, however I comply in that like JFK said, a republic is an empire of laws and not men. A consensus is a consensus.
so you’d willing give up your weapons if the majority consensus turned against us?

No..listen up…a “bump stock” is a novelty item and an easy argument for the logically retarded left.

There isn’t one video on a legitimate firearms enthusiast that’s employs the usefulness behind this such tech and it’s real world value.

I understand the argument that “this loss is momentum in taking the rest away” but it’s absurd. It’s like saying the chineese dollar store product is better than something meant to have real use for US real end users.

As far as the comment For “oh, well the company who made bumpstocks may have cared” …maybe those folks should have invested in making real waves in the industry like a better mousetrap and not something that put a target on the back of responsible citizens.

The same argument exists for diesel owners and the their use of clean, efficient tunes to improve their diesel vehicles that have since been force fed the bs ultimatum from other inept alphabet agencies because of a few feckin idiots posting videos of RoLLiNG CoAL….with their dirty craptastic junkers.

All I’m saying is this logic below should be, instead, better used to bolster something like H.R. 95. The Hearing Protection Act to make suppressors legal for responsible gun owners and their communities to shoot more safely and comfortably. Rather than worry about some bs useless novelty “bolt on” that has no inherent value for conscientious, safe, effective use of firearms across America.
What does people making products that other people enjoy have to do with logic? And there's 0 logic in saying their product put targets on anyones back.

Yes it was a novelty item, but people enjoy novelty stuff. It's called freedom.

Your logic is that we can't stop them from calling a piece of plastic a machine gun but we're gonna somehow magically overturn 1934 suppressor law.

News flash, the bump stock ban was a bureaucracy expanding definitions in the 1934 NFA laws. Bypassing Congress and expanding those definitions unconstitutionally. If you're happy to idly sit by and let that happen don't give lip service about fighting to overturn another part of that same law. They literally said **** you, we're gonna make this legal item illegal because we don't like it anymore, and you sit by and don't do ****. Then think you can negotiate other parts of that same legislation in our favor. GLWS

What does people making products that other people enjoy have to do with logic? And there's 0 logic in saying their product put targets on anyones back.

Your logic is that we can't stop them from calling a piece of plastic a machine gun but we're gonna somehow magically overturn 1934 suppressor law.

News flash, the bump stock ban was a bureaucracy expanding definitions in the 1934 NFA laws. Bypassing Congress and expanding those definitions unconstitutionally. If you're happy to idly sit by and let that happen don't give lip service about fighting to overturn another part of that same law. They literally said **** you, we're gonna make this legal item illegal because we don't like it anymore, and you sit by and don't do ****. Then think you can negotiate other parts of that same legislation in our favor. GLWS
The HPA nitwits are the same idiots that don't understand how lobbying works in the U.S.

Well sir, I'll have you know that the Enn Arre Aaaya does ALL my negotiatin' and hepps me keep muh rats! You should donate too! My $35/year helps you keep yer gun rights intact whether you know it or not!

Quote:
the bump stock ban was a bureaucracy expanding definitions in the 1934 NFA laws. Bypassing Congress and expanding those definitions unconstitutionally.

The bumpstock ban was instituted by a weak spine politician who licked his finger and held it up, to try and see which way the political wind was blowing so he could gain votes and appear to be moved to action by the tragic event of the shooting at Las Vegas, with no thoughts to the constitution or how little his “action” would do to actually stop any future mass shootlngs.

Quote:
the bump stock ban was a bureaucracy expanding definitions in the 1934 NFA laws. Bypassing Congress and expanding those definitions unconstitutionally.

The bumpstock ban was instituted by a weak spine politician who licked his finger and held it up, to try and see which way the political wind was blowing so he could gain votes and appear to be moved to action by the tragic event of the shooting at Las Vegas, with no thoughts to the constitution or how little his “action” would do to actually stop any future mass shootlngs.
But he wasn't a politician, he was a regular guy fighting for us people.

If we had just been nice about his bumpstock ban I'm sure he would be passing the hearing protection act right now, and repealing Obamacare and making Mexicans pay for all of it.

As I understood it they decided to put off the decision as to what they were going to do until Dec 28. Dec 28 has come and gone and I have heard nothing. Are they staying with the original plans or what? Who knows? You would think they would send info out to FFLs like they usually do but still nothing.

He's just skirting the law, making life harder for us legitimate gun owners. We don't need his kind at the range! Probably don't even have a lever action rifle neither, does he?
That’s just damn hatful sir. Who owns one of those old ass lever guns anyways??? Those things be outdated like boomers!!! 😉😳😂

Back
Top Bottom