• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brandsmart firearm policy

I'm not a big fan of Brandsmart, but I have shopped there before. I alway carry and I never noticed the sign before.

The store sucks anyway. You are mugged by salesmen and all of their merchandise is a little off in my opinion.

so after going through the trouble of getting a permit to legally carry this business whnts to take away your right given by the government, i never shopped there anyways
Just to be sure everyone understands, they have rights as well as you. Your right stops where their right starts. You do not have to allow someone to walk across your property, much less with a gun. That being said I do not patronize a business that will not allow a permitted person to carry into their establishment.

Just to be sure everyone understands, they have rights as well as you. Your right stops where their right starts. You do not have to allow someone to walk across your property, much less with a gun. That being said I do not patronize a business that will not allow a permitted person to carry into their establishment.

:usa2:

Right on Ken!

Back
Top Bottom