• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brandsmart firearm policy

It's not posted in spanish, no habla ingles?

I have always wondered that myself. I have never seen one posted in any other language other than English.

That just means you get special privledges if you don't speak english. ya know like free healthcare, education, not paying taxes and so on. So I guess they don't mind as long as your illegal right?

They got off duty LEO's at the one in Kennesaw and they have asked folks to leave for cc when they saw it. In Cobb PD's very tackful manner LOL. I walked out of Taco Macs due to the no firearm sign. I was greeted ans asked how many when I saw the sign. I told them never mind I refuse to support them if they didn't trust me with a gun. That it was not me they had to worried about it was the thugs they needed to worrie about. I have not stepped in there from that day on. I have not went into or ordered anything from Brandsmart.

Isn't that the place that checks everybody's receipt cause everybody that shops there is a thief?
I've never liked the place, and the few times I've purchased something there I never felt good about it.

I have put these up next to those signs on occasion, but be careful it could be considered vandalism.

Attachments

• imagesCAKQEIJI.jpg
    imagesCAKQEIJI.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom