• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Brass/bullet/powder swap?

done911

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
I assume that we all have a collection of reloading stuff that we don't use or simply have to much of. In these days of shortages maybe some swapping would be of interest.

I have an abundance of 223/556 brass and am short on some others if anyone would like make a swap deal. I'd say I have at least 1k range pickup 223/556 I can part with, not sure how many fit in a 5 gallon bucket, but I have about 2/3rds of a bucket. This is not processed brass, I can punch out the used primers and wet tumble the brass if requested.

Brass I'd like to have more of. 45acp (lpp only) , 30-30 ( no Hornady), 45-70 ( no Hornady )

Powder .... I am still looking for 5lb of trail boss that is close enough for a FTF ( I'm in Blairsville ). I have some powders on hand I don't use, but don't have a list together.

Bullets ... I have a good supply of 9mm 120gr lead TC powder coated and sized .358 and 45acp. 200gr LSWC powder coated and sized .452 I can part with a few hundred of each of these. These are from Lee molds and they come out a few grains heavier in my mix after powder coat. They are sized with a push thru sizing die. The 9mm bullets work ING all my 9mms of several brands from Kimbers to Shields. The 45acp work great in all my 1911s but I've not run them in anything else.

I'd like to have ( now discontinued ) 22 cal Hornady 40gr Z max bullets ... they are the zombie max bullets with the neon green ballistic tips. The different tip color makes for easy load identification over the standard red tips.

If anyone has what I'm looking for but just want the cash, I can do that too.

Back
Top Bottom