• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brazos Bullet company —— best deal out there

jpm2953

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
403   0
Reaction score
anyone else using these? Relatively new company.
They are doing the cast lead with a Hi-Tek coating. I’ve been shooting that style bullet for a while.
Just ordered 3,400 of them to try out. .05 shipped! Best deal in the industry right now.

They have been getting good reviews. If you are a high volume shooter, they might be worth a look

Good.solid bullets. They have been concentrating on the Bullseye community but certainly make bullets for everyone. They do an excellent job with the hiTek coating BTW.

Don't forget summers bullets too for economic bullets.

Good.solid bullets. They have been concentrating on the Bullseye comminity but certainly make bullets for everyone. They do an excellent job with the hiTek coating BTW.

Don't forget summers bullets too for economic bullets.
I've been running summers for a few years. I have probably shot 10k-12k of his 125gr bullets. Never an issue. These from Brazos look like the same mold that Summers uses.

anyone else using these? Relatively new company.
They are doing the cast lead with a Hi-Tek coating. I’ve been shooting that style bullet for a while.
Just ordered 3,400 of them to try out. .05 shipped! Best deal in the industry right now.

They have been getting good reviews. If you are a high volume shooter, they might be worth a look
O see the website and would like to order some 135s but nowhere do I see a reference to the bullets being coated. Any insights?

B40535FA-9AD5-47AC-AA52-D83FD6BBA801.png
O see the website and would like to order some 135s but nowhere do I see a reference to the bullets being coated. Any insights?

Looks like the 135’s only come coated

Great price, but for coated bullets, I REALLY prefer the swaged bullets from Precision Bullets in Texas. Very consistent weight and geometry and very accurate. More than hard enough for almost any handgun (at least, up to and including .44 Rem Mag).

Back
Top Bottom