BRKG 7/23: Shooting At Movie Theater in Lafayette, LA

It sounds like tin foil hat time ..... but I understand ...... People that are sensitive to the anti-gun agenda and aren't willing to break some eggs
are pushing people over the edge on purpose to create this hysteria .... I said this would happen before Obama was ever elected when people
were freaking out about anti-gun legislation that he would spearhead and everyone was buying guns .... and I said nobody will try the clinton
style assault again that they would orchestrate a series of shootings over and over until the people begged to be disarmed ...... and I stand by
that today.

This would be easy for anyone to do that has access to school records, county records, the records at a doctors or psychiatrists office ...... or even people that spend enough time on online Emo kid blogs to take a little information about someone, talk them into laying off their meds or convincing them that they aren't nuts but that the people around them
really are out to get them, etc ..... there are plenty of crazy bastards out there and it takes one non-well meaning person to give them a little shove once they have been identified. Did you ever wonder why the sandy hook guy destroyed his computer beyond repair before he left the house? No one ever talks about that part.

This would be easy for anyone to do that has access to school records, county records, the records at a doctors or psychiatrists office ...... or even people that spend enough time on online Emo kid blogs to take a little information about someone, talk them into laying off their meds or convincing them that they aren't nuts but that the people around them
really are out to get them, etc ..... there are plenty of crazy bastards out there and it takes one non-well meaning person to give them a little shove once they have been identified. Did you ever wonder why the sandy hook guy destroyed his computer beyond repair before he left the house? No one ever talks about that part.
Didn't know this.

I think the meds could be part of the problem. There's definitely a link to SSRI's and mass shooters.

A gunman killed two people and injured nine others late Thursday when he opened fire with a semi-automatic handgun in a Lafayette, La. movie theater before turning the weapon on himself, the city's police chief said.
Chief Jim Craft told reporters that authorities had identified the shooter as a 58-year-old white man, but did not release his name, citing the ongoing investigation. Craft later said that the gunman had a criminal record, but had not been in trouble with the law recently. He did not elaborate further, and added that no motive had been established. Early Friday, Craft said that investigators were investigating possible addresses for the shooter in multiple Southern states.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/24/gunman-reportedly-opens-fire-at-la-movie-theater/

Inevitably, the talk of gun control and background checks will be brought up. I AM IN FAVOR of both for civilians. Without proper control of the gun, your shots are going to be off target and as much as possible, you need always check the background before making the shot to minimize collateral damage.

Back
Top Bottom