• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buddy of mine just spent a week in Fayette county jail....

I had to go recently for beating a jackwagon with an aluminum softball bat after he stole 2 guns from my house. Sad times when a thief gets caught red handed, gets his arse took to the train station via the wood shed, receives a good beating and in the end is not the one to get the worst charge. 1 or 2 too many swings is what the officer said. I told him to ask that dude if he ever plans on breaking into anyone's home again. The thief said "never. Absolutely not".
On a funny note my youngest daughter told me she needed a new softball bat because this one was "dead". I told her it has a few more swings left in it.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
How long after he stole the guns did you throw the beating on him?

I had to go recently for beating a jackwagon with an aluminum softball bat after he stole 2 guns from my house. Sad times when a thief gets caught red handed, gets his arse took to the train station via the wood shed, receives a good beating and in the end is not the one to get the worst charge. 1 or 2 too many swings is what the officer said. I told him to ask that dude if he ever plans on breaking into anyone's home again. The thief said "never. Absolutely not".
On a funny note my youngest daughter told me she needed a new softball bat because this one was "dead". I told her it has a few more swings left in it.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
In for his mug shot.

Back
Top Bottom