• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds Gun Shop is good peeps.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Matthew B posted 01/24/2024 08:46:44 AM
Thank you for contacting us here at Budsgunshop.com! We greatly appreciate your patronage.

If you would like to cancel your layaway order, we are happy to assist you with that. However, we must advise you that your initial 20% layaway deposit is non-refundable. So, we would refund any payments on the order minus the deposit back to you. Please let us know how you would like to proceed and we will be happy to assist you further.

More information on our Terms & Conditions as well as our Layaway Plans is located below:

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know!

Kindest Regards,
BudsGunShop.com

Closed by
Matthew B
with status of Closed 01/24/2024 08:46:44 AM

Gary posted 01/24/2024 01:34:45 PM
I saw this about the firearm and it seems to be a common issue with the new anacondas. So yes cancel the order. I don't need a messed up firearm to waste my money on.

Reopened by @yahoo.com 01/24/2024 01:34:45 PM

Gary posted 01/24/2024 01:37:49 PM
I would have spent the 20 percent down on a ruger 44 magnum firearm with you guys.
I may just have to shop elsewhere to get what I want.

Thanks
Gary

Matthew B posted 01/24/2024 01:44:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us here at Budsgunshop.com! We greatly appreciate your patronage.

with the order being so recent I was able to get the fee reduced to only 10% rather the the 20% , Or if you have another Item you would like to put on layaway I can check on that as well I would just need the item number .

Should you have any questions, or require any further assistance, do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you and kindest regards,

Budsgunshop.com

Closed by
Matthew B
with status of Closed 01/24/2024 01:44:57 PM

Gary posted 01/24/2024 01:54:16 PM
Thank you for understanding. You guys have always done me right.

Can the deposit be moved to this firearm please?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product...ger+5501+super+redhawk+ksrh-7+6rd+.44+mag+7.5

Reopened by 01/24/2024 01:54:16 PM

That Redhawk, while not as aesthetically pleasing as the Colt, is a much stronger and reliable handgun. I would never shoot powerful reloads or even commercial "Bear Loads" such as Buffalo Bore or HSM out of an Anaconda.
Yep, I don't want a firearm with the common issue of bad timing on the cylinders. Ruger has always been good to great IMHO.

Gary,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, # with the following response:

I have updated the order with the 4Ruger Super Redhawk , And got the fee waived in total for a one time courtesy , You should see the change reflect in your orders shortly .

As the issue on your order has been noted as resolved, your support ticket will be closed. Should you have any questions, or require any further assistance, do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you and kindest regards,

Budsgunshop.com

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, you can use the link below or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

Yea, my Brother in Law had a few Colt double actions @ 40+yrs ago. They were problematic. So I've stayed clear of the double action Colts. I've only had trouble with one S&W, hand spring broke. $5 fix. And that pistol was abused by him

Back
Top Bottom