• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds Gun Shop is good peeps.

I thought they pounded your stuff all the way in once before on a "buy now, pay later" credit deal?

Did they drop the outrageous interest charges?

I've never purchased anything there except for items I paid the "cash price." I was happy with the purchases.
They do offer that Credova crap but Id avoid it like the plague. They offer the credit but then sell your loan to a finance company. Ive never used it but Ive enjoyed reading some customer reviews about it.

Built like a tank.

20210314_145507.jpg

They do offer that Credova crap but Id avoid it like the plague. They offer the credit but then sell your loan to a finance company. Ive never used it but Ive enjoyed reading some customer reviews about it.
I’ve not always made the smartest financial choices in my life but I don’t think I’d ever finance a gun. If I can’t pay cash for it, I’ll save until I can.

I used to order a lot of stuff from Buds. I always did the cash price. More recently, I've used Grabagun more often. EuroOptic seems to have the most stuff I'm interested in lately, having been called a Euro Fudd seems fitting. A lot of people like Kentucky Gun Company but I haven't used them yet.

I used to order a lot of stuff from Buds. I always did the cash price. More recently, I've used Grabagun more often. EuroOptic seems to have the most stuff I'm interested in lately, having been called a Euro Fudd seems fitting. A lot of people like Kentucky Gun Company but I haven't used them yet.
Kentucky Gun Co is good to go. I’ve dealt with them a few times. I’ve found stuff with them that Bud’s didn’t have.

Reactions: GFB
I’ve not always made the smartest financial choices in my life but I don’t think I’d ever finance a gun. If I can’t pay cash for it, I’ll save until I can.
Thats me as well but I have used Buds layaway a few times to split up the cost of higher end stuff or multiple guns.

Back
Top Bottom