• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulgarian Arsenal 4pc flash hiders?

twobravo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Wall building ammunition hoarding Gun packing OKIE
39   0
Reaction score
I’m thinking about getting a few of those and my supplier has them available again from Bulgaria. Just curious if anyone still wants them. I know you can’t hardly find them for sale anywhere. They are for the 7.62 weapons 24x1.5 threads, Kvar was getting a pretty penny for them $275 or something like that maybe more. Last time I was able to get them I had them at 200 plus shipping. Lmk if you are interested and I’ll have some sent to me. The picture is what I’m getting some of and I’m just gauging interest to see if it’s even worth ordering them. It takes about 8 days to get here fyi and I’ll list them when in hand.
IMG_3271.jpeg

These won’t be the junk USA made stuff kvar sells for 300 that are made in Las Vegas the ones I get are like the parts I sell. Genuine Bulgarian Arsenal parts from Bulgaria

Kvar sells Bulgarian. Just very marked up. And the us ones work just as well. Bulgy is really for the purists and the flex. I'm a big fan of the strela version. Sleeker and they run under 150 when they're in stock. I'd still probably grab one of these though

Kvar sells Bulgarian. Just very marked up. And the us ones work just as well. Bulgy is really for the purists and the flex. I'm a big fan of the strela version. Sleeker and they run under 150 when they're in stock. I'd still probably grab one of these though
Kvar is just ridiculous from shipping to their shady gunbroker sales. While they say they don’t have any in stock on several items I’ve checked on. I myself like genuine Bulgarian parts, and theirs are made in Vegas and they are quite expensive for whatever reason.

I gotta tell ya if I get enough interested people I’ll order a few, last time I had them they were 200 shipped. FYI they will probably be around 250 shipped compared to 299.99 plus 12 dollars shipping from a Las Vegas company. Lmk if anyone is interested. Either way they will sell good I just wanted to gauge how many to get.

Back
Top Bottom