• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulldogs D, Fromm or Eason?

Fromm is a killer with a chip on his shoulder. Eason is an extremely talented kid that has been told how good he is his whole life. I'll take the chippy killer every day of the week.

I think they both bring good vibes to the team. Eason can throw a 65yd pass and be accurate, but he can't throw the ball 10 yds.

Fromm is the opposite. But hey, if Fromm can keep the team cooking like this... then I'm with most Dawgs fans, leave him head chef in the kitchen.

Next year will be a whole other story...

I think they both bring good vibes to the team. Eason can throw a 65yd pass and be accurate, but he can't throw the ball 10 yds.

Fromm is the opposite. But hey, if Fromm can keep the team cooking like this... then I'm with most Dawgs fans, leave him head chef in the kitchen.

Next year will be a whole other story...
If Fromm takes an undefeated team into the dome to play Alabama in the SEC championship game and doesn't embarrass himself or maybe even wins then he will be the starter next year guaranteed.

If Fromm takes an undefeated team into the dome to play Alabama in the SEC championship game and doesn't embarrass himself or maybe even wins then he will be the starter next year guaranteed.

I would expect Eason to transfer if that happens. As much as I would like to see Eason develop at UGA, I'd take an SEC championship and a shot at the national championship any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.

I think Eason should do what is best for him. I am sure he could take his pick of West Coast teams to transfer in and become the starter.

I honestly didn't see anything out of Eason last year that would impress me. Fromm has definitely shown some of that high performance quarterback prowess that followed his name during signing day. 2nd all time in passing yards in the stage of Georgia behind Deshaun Watson. If we keep winning, no need to change.

Fromm is 3rd on the record list in GA. Our QB here at Cartersville is chasing Watson's records. Too bad he committed to Clemson. I sure would have liked to see him go to UGA.

Back
Top Bottom