• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bullseye!

One would think, that if Bullseye's group is less than arrogant, they will get ahold of this criticism and make some direct changes in these areas. but hey, thats just what I would do.

I have always thought that, too. They have the best location in Gwinnett and an excellent selection. That's why they do such great business despite their lack of people skills. If they would turn that around, they would be untouchable! I don't know why they can't get it together. There's thousands of complaints about them, so it's not the haterade crowd, it's true.

yeah... i agree... but the ystill could change... maybe spend a few bucks on making the range better to... better ventilating better shooting stands... blah... lol looks like they got some wood and just stuck it in there and told you to shoot

I've noticed a couple of things. There's 5 kids who work there (kids as in 21-24). 1 of them is an arrogant little ******, the other 4 will help you out whenever you need. No names or descriptions. I will say the fat kid is cool as ****.

Back
Top Bottom