• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bump option

bumps dont work here like they do everywhere else.
its just to pacify us til we can re-list.
a bump should move your thread to the top of the listings,here it just moves it to the top of "whats new".
ie you have an upper for sale in accessories. you type bump, and it moves it to the top of the listings in accessories. or it should. here it just moves it to the top of whats new,only thing is whats new is everything. from parts to dirty jokes. so it disappears very fast and never moves from its 3 pages back in accessories...
so its not so much a bump,as something for you to waste time doing..
hope that helps or confuses you....

Or it goes back in the safe.
That would be accurate statement. I really don't wan't to sell it but I am in the middle of a high dollar build and I need the funds. I had one before and traded it for a Colt Match/Target rifle and couldn't pass that up. I traded for this one a while back because I wanted another one because I loved it. All my other guns are just to expensive and to hard to replace so this is the one that has to go. I will own another one there is no doubt about it. It's just when I am building a high dollar SPR unit the parts cost a mint and I am getting impatient. The barrel and bolt cost around 600 bucks and I'm not quite there yet in my piggy bank. If it doesn't sell no big deal. I will still have my rifle and the build will just take a little longer.

I would have considered an entry level 1911 full size to do an all out customization as well.

bumps dont work here like they do everywhere else.
its just to pacify us til we can re-list.
a bump should move your thread to the top of the listings,here it just moves it to the top of "whats new".
ie you have an upper for sale in accessories. you type bump, and it moves it to the top of the listings in accessories. or it should. here it just moves it to the top of whats new,only thing is whats new is everything. from parts to dirty jokes. so it disappears very fast and never moves from its 3 pages back in accessories...
so its not so much a bump,as something for you to waste time doing..
hope that helps or confuses you....
I nominate poopdaddy for moderator :0)

Back
Top Bottom