• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bun headed, Man packs up man purse and gets gone

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
1652706978303.png

We got one of them GO GETTERS .. he puts his hair up in a bun in the mornings and takes his wife to work( if you call what she does AS WORK, oh yeah and when she decides to show up) takes to her work and at quitting time HE GOES AND GETS HER.. they are freebies.. if it’s free they’ll take whatever it is no matter what

We got one of them GO GETTERS .. he puts his hair up in a bun in the mornings and takes his wife to work( if you call what she does AS WORK, oh yeah and when she decides to show up) takes to her work and at quitting time HE GOES AND GETS HER.. they are freebies.. if it’s free they’ll take whatever it is no matter what
I got long hair but it will NEVER be bunned up on top of my head. That just has "Catch me **** me" written all over it.

Hoo izz wee ?

Back
Top Bottom