• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabela’s Acworth Selling Mosin Nagants

I remember $99 at Dawsonville pawn in a crate. My didn’t want me too I buy one because, “you don’t want one of those musty pieces of junk”.
Cherokee Gun used to have 'em too.....in a crate by the door still in cosmoline for 99 bucks. My sons used to love picking through them and then we'd clean 'em up and shoot 'em. Good times...........

Cherokee Gun used to have 'em too.....in a crate by the door still in cosmolinefor 99 bucks. My sons used to love picking through them and then we'd clean 'em up and shoot 'em. Good times...........

I’m only 27 and I remember seeing them for 70-100 bucks at gun shows. Also remember the nagant revolver being 100 bucks. Always thought they’d be around forever. ****ing government ruins everything

All five are still there as of this afternoon, not surprisingly given those prices. The one for $349 is a 1943 Izhevsk. The other four for $499 each (which come with a kit and a matching pike) are two 1942 Izhevsks, a 1942 Tula, and a scrubbed dated Izhevsk. Funny enough, the one in the case is the scrubbed dated.
All of them are PW Arms import marked. My question is PW Arms able to still get Mosins to trickle into the country or was this some private collection that was sold off? I will contest one point in the thread, Mosins are not “garbage rods”. But it’s discouraging for newer milsurp hobbyists to have market prices like this for Mosins and other once previously affordable milsurps.

All five are still there as of this afternoon, not surprisingly given those prices. The one for $349 is a 1943 Izhevsk. The other four for $499 each (which come with a kit and a matching pike) are two 1942 Izhevsks, a 1942 Tula, and a scrubbed dated Izhevsk. Funny enough, the one in the case is the scrubbed dated.
All of them are PW Arms import marked. My question is PW Arms able to still get Mosins to trickle into the country or was this some private collection that was sold off? I will contest one point in the thread, Mosins are not “garbage rods”. But it’s discouraging for newer milsurp hobbyists to have market prices like this for Mosins and other once previously affordable milsurps.
They’ve been trickling in from other countries every now and then. Russia isn’t the only country with mosins. Just go up there and low ball them you may be surprised and walk away with it for 250 bucks or something

Back
Top Bottom