• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabelas has Winchester .22 in stock shipping 1000rd brick for $49.99

I'm tired of Cabellas cancelling, etc. They are beginning to make a non-customer out of me.

Other than one lucky Walmart find, Cabellas has had the only reasonably priced 22 that I've been able to buy. The delays and cancellations are annoying, but I doubt their system has this issue with anything other than 22LR. I'll keep trying to buy from them.

When you have thousands of people all ready to go for some .22lr ammo and you only have but so much stuff like this happens.
They cancelled all our orders today at 11am without telling us and put it back in stock on their website at the same time. If they had enough to sell more to other people why didn't they just fulfill our orders? What really pisses me off is they didn't even tell me my order was cancelled. I had to log in and check the status to find out.

They cancelled all our orders today at 11am without telling us and put it back in stock on their website at the same time. If they had enough to sell more to other people why didn't they just fulfill our orders? What really pisses me off is they didn't even tell me my order was cancelled. I had to log in and check the status to find out.

That I can not explain. Do they normally email you when they cancel your order?

Back
Top Bottom