cabelas in acworth

Cabelas is SUCH a Rip-Off! I was in there yesterday. Aside from a couple so-so deals on select ammo, they completely rape you on any firearms. I guess they make their profit off of the uneducated buyer. On average, every pistol I looked at was $150-$200 more than Cherokee G&P (just @10 miles away). One example: XDs .45 at Cabelas=$599, at CG&P=$399.

Cabelas is SUCH a Rip-Off! I was in there yesterday. Aside from a couple so-so deals on select ammo, they completely rape you on any firearms. I guess they make their profit off of the uneducated buyer. On average, every pistol I looked at was $150-$200 more than Cherokee G&P (just @10 miles away). One example: XDs .45 at Cabelas=$599, at CG&P=$399.

Convenience + overhead = $$$ to pay for a lot of brick and mortar.

Their used guns are generally higher priced as well. Used Vinci $1450 and NIB at AO for $1300.

Convenience + overhead = $$$ to pay for a lot of brick and mortar.

Their used guns are generally higher priced as well. Used Vinci $1450 and NIB at AO for $1300.

Yep.. they are selling used Ruger 10/22's for about $150 more than CG&P sells them new.. I laugh every time I go in there.. but some times I have to for reloading supplies when CG&P runs out :(

Back
Top Bottom