cabelas in acworth

Thanks for posting. BTW. Sometimes it requires thick skin to be nice.

I just think some people view this as an "Availability" section vs a "Steals and Deals" section. Someone selling regular 55-62 gr ammo for $.57 a round isn't really a steal or a deal. Its just that its available.

I know this doesn't apply here, but thought I would throw it out there...

Cabelas in store will match any price on their own website. Seems silly that in store prices are different than online prices but it is true. Had to buy some life jackets for work the other day. Store price - $32. Online price - $17. Crazy but worth knowing when you need to lay your hands on an item quickly.

Yep.. they are selling used Ruger 10/22's for about $150 more than CG&P sells them new.. I laugh every time I go in there.. but some times I have to for reloading supplies when CG&P runs out :(
With that being said. If you surf their gun library online, I have found a couple of deals there. No shipping or fo transfer just your local Sales tax..

Cabelas in store will match any price on their own website. Seems silly that in store prices are different than online prices but it is true. Had to buy some life jackets for work the other day. Store price - $32. Online price - $17. Crazy but worth knowing when you need to lay your hands on an item quickly.

Even a little further off topic, Best Buy will do the same thing. I needed to get some GoPro parts, everywhere is $20 but on their site they were on sale for $12 and they price matched.

I will be using this! thanks!

Cabelas struck me as a retail Disneyland for childlike adults.

I saw many people walking around with the look on their face like " what a joke this place is".
Then I saw some that looked like clueless kids in a candy store.

Even a little further off topic, Best Buy will do the same thing. I needed to get some GoPro parts, everywhere is $20 but on their site they were on sale for $12 and they price matched.

Thanks man, just picked up a handlebar and helmet mount!

WalMart also price matches. They have a great keyboard / mouse combo (Logitech MK270) online for $20. In the store it's $29. Walk in, whip out the phone, and they price match it. Strange as it wasn't on sale or anything online, so in the future I'm definitely going to check online first.

Back
Top Bottom