• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep the Hades is sweet ! I like the Panzer and the Kamry KTS also

I've got a panzer clone I'll sell you for $50 it's a 1:1 clone. Hits hard and is still like new.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_29_3ymu7ase.jpg

The tobh atty is not included obviously lol

I have a question for the guys with the real deal mods(not the clones). Are they really worth the extra cash? I mean, I have an Atomo clone topped with a Helios clone and it hits pretty hard. Would I really notice that much of a difference with the authentic models?

I'm pretty hard on my mods and have ruined a few, mostly because of stripped threads. Luckily they were clones or fairly cheap VV/VW mods. Are the authentic models that much stronger than the clones? I run through mods every couple months. I'm just wondering if dropping a couple hundred on a real mod wouldn't be a better investment than spending $50-$75 every couple months.

Jake - there is a clear difference between clones and authentic. I used to think the opposite. After changing to all Authentic I can tell you the difference in materials, threading, warranty is mind boggling. This answer is NOT coming from a shop owner but a friend. I won't use a clone anymore. I personally think Atmomixani makes some of the best mods out there period. As far as RDA's the tug boat is f'ing AMAZING!! The Taurus, Enigma, striker are all equally good!

Come feel my threading vs clones and you will agree. Just have to fix the dropping problem you and Aaron have haha

Jake I'll be honest. They are nice. They have much better craftsmanship. However it's like 1911's. The pt1911 gets the job done but the Dan Wesson is easier on the eye and more accurate. But when you drop a $200+ mod you will be extremely pissed off lol

Last edited:
I'm loving the **** out of the big nasty /kayfun setup. These 26650 batteries last days lol I haven't had to swap a battery yet. Started using it yesterday @ 3 still going strong.

Yep I have the same thing with the Hades clone,two days on a battery. Just ordered a Stingray black copper 26650 and a Copper hades clone. I hope the Hana clones come in soon, I am dying to try it out.
I did see a dual 26650 35watt box mod today,very tempted.

Jake - there is a clear difference between clones and authentic. I used to think the opposite. After changing to all Authentic I can tell you the difference in materials, threading, warranty is mind boggling. This answer is NOT coming from a shop owner but a friend. I won't use a clone anymore. I personally think Atmomixani makes some of the best mods out there period. As far as RDA's the tug boat is f'ing AMAZING!! The Taurus, Enigma, striker are all equally good!

Come feel my threading vs clones and you will agree. Just have to fix the dropping problem you and Aaron have haha

Thanks Scott, I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'll be at the shop tomorrow night @ around 7:30...I still stick to my story that I didn't drop that Vamo...Now my Atomo and Dominus, I did drop those. ;)

Jake I'll be honest. They are nice. They have much better craftsmanship. However it's like 1911's. The pt1911 gets the job done but the Dan Wesson is easier on the eye and more accurate. But when you drop a $200+ mod you will be extremely pissed off lol

I guess like all things you get what you pay for. I guess it's just hard for me to imagine authentic models being that much better since I have my Atomo/Helios clones set up good and use quality batteries. I mean I can blow some serious clouds with that setup. My problem is dropping my mods though. I have dropped my Dominus several times over the past 4-5 months that I've had it and it's holding up nice. I have dropped my Atomo clone a couple times and it is on its last legs right now after only 2 months. I guess I kinda answered my own question there...My only issue with my Dominus is that it doesn't hit as well with a dripper. It is perfect with my Kayfun though. Maybe because the Dominus is a side hitter? I have no idea.

Thanks Scott, I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'll be at the shop tomorrow night @ around 7:30...I still stick to my story that I didn't drop that Vamo...Now my Atomo and Dominus, I did drop those. ;)

I guess like all things you get what you pay for. I guess it's just hard for me to imagine authentic models being that much better since I have my Atomo/Helios clones set up good and use quality batteries. I mean I can blow some serious clouds with that setup. My problem is dropping my mods though. I have dropped my Dominus several times over the past 4-5 months that I've had it and it's holding up nice. I have dropped my Atomo clone a couple times and it is on its last legs right now after only 2 months. I guess I kinda answered my own question there...My only issue with my Dominus is that it doesn't hit as well with a dripper. It is perfect with my Kayfun though. Maybe because the Dominus is a side hitter? I have no idea.

It all depends on the clone and who made it. I've had clones that were awesome build quality and I've had some that were pure trash. Buy I honestly cannot justify spending $150+ for a battery tube lol. I have one high end mod. The rest are all clones. I'm more afraid to use the high end stuff in fear of breaking it. I have no worries dropping a $30-60 Mod. But if I drop my $230 Pegasus I'm gonna be pissed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom