• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
banana cream pie and french vanilla mixed, are great after a tbone
My adv. is Cocoberry..from Vapes Gone Wild a local brick and mortar here in Newnan.. Strawberry/coconut smooth and juicy !
Switch it up with butter rum and pumpkin cheese cake !
One of these days, I need to take a ride to one of these shops. never been to one

I have a question for the guys with the real deal mods(not the clones). Are they really worth the extra cash? I mean, I have an Atomo clone topped with a Helios clone and it hits pretty hard. Would I really notice that much of a difference with the authentic models?

I'm pretty hard on my mods and have ruined a few, mostly because of stripped threads. Luckily they were clones or fairly cheap VV/VW mods. Are the authentic models that much stronger than the clones? I run through mods every couple months. I'm just wondering if dropping a couple hundred on a real mod wouldn't be a better investment than spending $50-$75 every couple months.
if you can justify spending $200+ per mod and wouldn't mind the inevitable drop-n-scuff, go for it :)

My Hcigar Nemesis and Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 Plus. My Perfect Vape, extremely happy with this setup but may pick up the two toned Hcigar Haydes clone this week for the larger battery to get me through the day.

Nemesis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom