• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling ODT users...

Never cared for the scalloped barrels on the pro series, but I do have a 3" M60-16 that I absolutely love so I understand where you are coming from. They are sweet. J frame 357s are a bit vicious for me. Not sure why I care since I never shoot them, but I digress.
its no where near as nice as the other offerings by Smith and colt, but this was the first time I ever gave a revolver a chance and shot it (the flyers are from me trying to learn the grip) and I really enjoyed that pistol, really regret letting it go now, should have sold my clunker to buy a work horse sooner and kept it, but oh well. Other than that its just nostalgic for me, beautiful gun though, even had a night sight insert and adjustable rear sights dunno if I could Polish it though?? would that be possible? ain't worried about resale

Here's two more. Both 1950s Chiefs Specials. 1954 with the dark wood, 1958 with the light. The 1954 is actually not a J frame as the J frame had not been created yet and is actually a cross between the I frame and J frame. They are both flat latch, and both all original including the number matched diamond magna grips. These are both ODT scores. [Broken External Image]:

its no where near as nice as the other offerings by Smith and colt, but this was the first time I ever gave a revolver a chance and shot it (the flyers are from me trying to learn the grip) and I really enjoyed that pistol, really regret letting it go now, should have sold my clunker to buy a work horse sooner and kept it, but oh well. Other than that its just nostalgic for me, beautiful gun though, even had a night sight insert and adjustable rear sights dunno if I could Polish it though?? would that be possible? ain't worried about resale
Not sure if the pro series has a clear coat or not, but the standard m60 is stainless and can be polished up, or returned to factory finish with a green scouring pad.

my Hi Point 1911

hi point.jpg

Back
Top Bottom