• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Came out of the woods this morning with this

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
Shot at about 9:15 this morning several folks are saying it's not wild , everyone in the club thought it was wild. I don't really know if it's wild or not but it was running around the swamp area on our land and weighed not field dressed about 175, either way be some good sausage, what's your opinion of wild or not?
i44.tinypic.com_31368n6.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_acbvbt.jpg

The special on Hogzilla they had on National Geographic channel said that domestic swine go wild within 2 weeks of being released. pretty interesting if you haven't seen it.

The special on Hogzilla they had on National Geographic channel said that domestic swine go wild within 2 weeks of being released. pretty interesting if you haven't seen it.
I remember that too. They said they start growing tusks, their hair gets darker and coarser.

My brother has been shooting wild Russian Boar in Louisiana. He recently shot two over 200 lbs each. His weapon of choice? .17 HMR. One shot in the shoulder and they drop in their tracks. He shot the last two at 200 yards.

This is a Russian Boar, Any piggy that is running around out of the fence is "Wild".

hog6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom