• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anybody I.D.?

That auction show use to use a guy located in Atlanta for guns, knifes, swords etc. wish I could remember the name of the company. It was that gallery auction place. I have a USN engraved bugle I'd love to have checked out. It was given to me by a family member as well. Good luck I'd love to hear more about this.

That auction show use to use a guy located in Atlanta for guns, knifes, swords etc. wish I could remember the name of the company. It was that gallery auction place. I have a USN engraved bugle I'd love to have checked out. It was given to me by a family member as well. Good luck I'd love to hear more about this.

Gallery 63? they did a tv show called auction kings.

IMG_1525.jpgIMG_1526.jpgIMG_1527.jpg

it's worth the time to research them... I find some of them interesting...

They are Knights of Columbus swords. The KC is a Catholic fraternal organization that started in the late 1800's. They are still around and you can actually buy new swords on the internet. You could probably research the names on the blade to find out who the original owners were.
And just for bragging rights, I had my minute of fame on that TV show:D

They are Knights of Columbus swords. The KC is a Catholic fraternal organization that started in the late 1800's. They are still around and you can actually buy new swords on the internet. You could probably research the names on the blade to find out who the original owners were.
And just for bragging rights, I had my minute of fame on that TV show:D

is that the show where a guy had a garand and Japanese sword wrapped together and coated in cosmoline and would have been happy with just 600 dollars for it?

Back
Top Bottom