• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can we get a b****ing forum?

ngcsugrad09

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
119   0
Reaction score
It seems things have turned into the outdoor trader and b****ing forum. Maybe we can give the whiners, complainers, life is not fair, etc, etc posts their own area for people to wallow in together...

And I can block it!

I'd like to see one for the tree hugging, illegal immigrant welcoming, gun hating, Obama loving liberals...I'd then block that one.....then monitor it and whoever would post or started a thread I'd place them on my ignore list....IMO....Hope the mower is treating you well...

I'm not saying for people to stop. People will still complain, at least mods could move posts and people would have a place to do it. Call it ODT Counseling or something.

And the mower is running awesome. The yard looks fantastic after a cut.

I'd like to see one for the tree hugging, illegal immigrant welcoming, gun hating, Obama loving liberals...I'd then block that one.....then monitor it and whoever would post or started a thread I'd place them on my ignore list....IMO....Hope the mower is treating you well...

We did away with segregation in the 60's, remember? ......that mouse doesn't click itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom