• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can we get a b****ing forum?

I'd like to see one for the tree hugging, illegal immigrant welcoming, gun hating, Obama loving liberals...I'd then block that one.....then monitor it and whoever would post or started a thread I'd place them on my ignore list....IMO....Hope the mower is treating you well...

:clap2:Im very much in agreement with this, but muslim lovers should also be included

I'm not saying for people to stop. People will still complain, at least mods could move posts and people would have a place to do it. Call it ODT Counseling or something.

And the mower is running awesome. The yard looks fantastic after a cut.
yea .... then the guy that started this thread would have been able to put it in the beeoching section ;)

Oh, the irony...
lol how true how true ... lol

I think that having a separate forum for *****in would be a great idea. You could go in there and rant all you wanted to!

yea ...... just get in there and type away at the world and all its inhabitants .. lol '_

yea .... then the guy that started this thread would have been able to put it in the beeoching section ;)

lol how true how true ... lol

yea ...... just get in there and type away at the world and all its inhabitants .. lol '_

I'm not b****ing about anything. I would just like to be able to filter those posts out and leave me with my gun discussions and most importantly classifieds..

I'm not b****ing about anything. I would just like to be able to filter those posts out and leave me with my gun discussions and most importantly classifieds..

Step 1. Click Classifieds at the top of your screen
Step 2. DO NOT click "New Posts"
Step 3. Quitchurbichin' :D

Back
Top Bottom