• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you find a full blooded labrador retriever anymore that is not a

Does it have to be a lab? What are your general uses for the dog? A family pet, hunting, guard dog? Just curious why one breed over another? Don’t get me wrong I love labs, but just asking.
I want a dog like this so I can sit on that bench while he sleeps.

R75c1a6efdc8aea439fbd2c49f8beb227

I'm not surprised you can't find a full blooded Labrador. Have you seen how much people are paying for those Labradoodles? Thats some good money.

I know I have to laugh at them good money for a mutt, Add doodle to anything and add about a grand onto the price of the puppy.I would love to have a German Shepherd that doesn’t shed but they don’t look anything like a German Shepherd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK...my daughters two pit mix rescues are the very best dang dogs I have ever known. Granted I've had bad luck with dogs. My childhood lab simply would not bond with any human being which is crazy. My german shepard was the poster child of a beautiful stud shepard. He was dumb as a box of rocks and had a bad habit of trying to kill other dogs. Loved people - all people! He was also terrified of the rain.??? Go figure. If I ever get another dog, I'll go with a pit mixed rescue without a doubt.

Not a Lab, but my good friend has had bad luck the last two times with purebred Dobermans. Both were super intelligent and well behaved, but both had really bad health issues and didn't live long. One had cancer and died at around 6-7, and the other one had heart issues and died of a heart attack about the same age. Seems like mutts usually just live longer. My beagle mix lived 14 years.

What ever you get spend the money for basic training,I hate dogs that don’t mind.you can do it yourself but will have to be consistent.

Back
Top Bottom