• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you forget about $2500 and give it away by accident?

BangBang BangBang ... that's funny right there. I am just a long term collector, and looking for the right "stuff" to collect. If you know the product availability is limited, which means there shouldn't be too many more of those parts showing up in the future at even lower prices, that sounds like an investment vehicle. Maybe my children (ANdrew, BEnjamin, RObert, and KAthryn - thus my user name of ANBEROKA) will have the pleasure of liquidating those investments in the future.

BangBang BangBang ... that's funny right there. I am just a long term collector, and looking for the right "stuff" to collect. If you know the product availability is limited, which means there shouldn't be too many more of those parts showing up in the future at even lower prices, that sounds like an investment vehicle. Maybe my children (ANdrew, BEnjamin, RObert, and KAthryn - thus my user name of ANBEROKA) will have the pleasure of liquidating those investments in the future.
I’m right there with you brother.

fast306stang fast306stang is a Colt fanboy though so he doesn’t understand the panic I’m going through right now. He knows he’ll always be able to get his little pony parts whenever he wants.
:pound:

All BS aside though, I’ve got an upper with a Colt socom 14.5” barrel and that thing is awesome. In a SHTF situation, that will be the gun I grab!

Back
Top Bottom