• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you forget about $2500 and give it away by accident?

Ugh! :doh:

If that was the case, it would be a no-brainer for me and I'd have JDG. JDG. 's upper in route to me already!
Lol. This actually is something I could see my wife doing. I think money in a hideaway can is pretty darn safe. I could use the real safe distract robbers while the money is really in a food can

Lol. This actually is something I could see my wife doing. I think money in a hideaway can is pretty darn safe. I could use the real safe distract robbers while the money is really in a soul can

It's safe if you don't forget about it and give it away! Lol

I can't forget mine, it's too old-school. I have a mason jar with a lid on top of my dresser. :doh:

Have you been watching the prices of retro/clone Colt parts lately? Like that SOCOM barrel?!? I had the line on a couple for $200ish but I didn't need them...shoulda bought at least one!
I really haven’t been keeping up with Colt stuff lately, but I know it’s never been cheap.

I heard of an old store owner who passed maybe 20 years ago.

When the family was cleaning out the back room there was an old Coke machine (the one that dispensed returnable bottles).

They opened the machine and the was rolls of $$ stashed inside. Lots and lots and lots.

Luckily they found it.

Back
Top Bottom