• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can you hunt coyotes year round on WMA land?

I called DNR two years ago on some idiots. I was coming up the main trail out of a tract at Redlands when I heard shots and saw bark jumping of the tree to my left. I called out, no answer and shots continued. I retreated and went to my right about 100 yards to a valley and went to the dirt road. They were sighting in their rifles using a pie plate chest high. They had to go. On top of that, the GW gave me some sweet locations that are often overlooked.

I called DNR two years ago on some idiots. I was coming up the main trail out of a tract at Redlands when I heard shots and saw bark jumping of the tree to my left. I called out, no answer and shots continued. I retreated and went to my right about 100 yards to a valley and went to the dirt road. They were sighting in their rifles using a pie plate chest high. They had to go. On top of that, the GW gave me some sweet locations that are often overlooked.
:frusty: Everytime I convince myself it's OK to roam around public land I hear one of these stories.... :mad2:

Back
Top Bottom