• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can You Still Get Lowenbrau in Georgia?

Only buy Heineken in the 12 pack if buying in bottles. The six pack bottles are always skunky as exposure to the light in the green bottle causes it. If you want the best, get the mini keg with the built in co2 maker. We had two lownbrau's available in the US at one time. One made here, I believe in TX by Anh Bush, the other was Swiss and was pretty good.

Only buy Heineken in the 12 pack if buying in bottles. The six pack bottles are always skunky as exposure to the light in the green bottle causes it. If you want the best, get the mini keg with the built in co2 maker. We had two lownbrau's available in the US at one time. One made here, I believe in TX by Anh Bush, the other was Swiss and was pretty good.
Hey,thanks for the info. As I mentioned earlier I think I will have to ride up to Forsyth and get outside the district of the middle GA beer distributors. They tend to tell us what we want instead of asking. Especially the A/B distributor. Your theory on Heineken makes sense. The last one I had was one of the big 22oz bottles from a Flash Foods. And something in the back of my head told me that it had to be less then fresh. You know,like Outlet Store Heineken. I think I will break down and Google Lowenbrau just to see what comes up.

Back
Top Bottom