• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carry permit question

I'm in this boat right now. I lost my wallet last weekend (paid at the pump for gas, don't have a clue what I did with it after that). Carry permit, drivers license, credit/debt cards...all MIA.

So...in the process of getting everything replaced now. I'm not carrying anything other than a pocket knife until I have a replacement carry permit in my possession. It sucks, but in this gun climate these days, I'm not taking any chances with getting in a legal bind.

So I just left County probate court. I was in and out in under an hour, that includes me having to go across the street to Fulton County PD to get my background check since I had applied for my license prior to the new change in legislation. Overall a fantastic experience! I will have my replacement copy on Wednesday of next week. I just have to stop in quick to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just left County probate court. I was in and out in under an hour, that includes me having to go across the street to Fulton County PD to get my background check since I had applied for my license prior to the new change in legislation. Overall a fantastic experience! I will have my replacement copy on Wednesday of next week. I just have to stop in quick to pick it up.

Better late than never?

But what about the bowling ball?

That sadly is still missing in action.. I have my suspicions on who may be in possession of it though..
16520f8a048a56c4f483d1510c2b13e3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom