• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carrying in Helen

We all but quit drinking several years ago. I was just wondering with it being a tourist area if they would frown on it if my wife had a grip slip.

You will be fine, we went up for Saint Patty's day recently and all the police are really nice. They would wave or nod, as they passed you. Go and have fun and don't think twice about it.......

Helen is blah. Tubing is blah. Lol. I carry everywhere. Tn or ga no worries. Free the poor bears in prison in Helen. I feel horrible for them.

Some of the restaurants like Big Daddy's had a sign posted no firearms last time I was there...but we all know about signs. ;)

Helen is blah. Tubing is blah. Lol. I carry everywhere. Tn or ga no worries. Free the poor bears in prison in Helen. I feel horrible for them.
same with me on the mangey bears. they be better off being the lone target of a 1 acre fenced in bear hunting club with no trees. i dont even like Oktoberfest there. food sucks too.

.....had a sign posted no firearms last time I was there...but we all know about signs. ;)

Yes, in GA they're toilet paper and a mean manager asking you to leave with trespassing charges if you refuse as worst case scenarios. Not to Hijack, but I know TN has reciprocity with GA; however I'm unaware of just how strict TN laws are. The other day I was out with 2 girls (just one being my lady, no worries, not THAT far up into the hills), and we drove by the mall and saw a big no gun sign. I was pocket carrying a J frame in some skinny jeans, and quickly told the girls I'd rather eat somewhere else. Does anybody have a link to a website that thoroughly covers restricted carry areas in TN? Something equivalent to GA carry's website?

Yes, in GA they're toilet paper and a mean manager asking you to leave with trespassing charges if you refuse as worst case scenarios. Not to Hijack, but I know TN has reciprocity with GA; however I'm unaware of just how strict TN laws are. The other day I was out with 2 girls (just one being my lady, no worries, not THAT far up into the hills), and we drove by the mall and saw a big no gun sign. I was pocket carrying a J frame in some skinny jeans, and quickly told the girls I'd rather eat somewhere else. Does anybody have a link to a website that thoroughly covers restricted carry areas in TN? Something equivalent to GA carry's website?

I was actually looking this up earlier today. http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws/tennessee.aspx

Back
Top Bottom