• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cb gear

You should be beat. Those grays are tough. I have a Gray 200 base I've had for 25+ years and just had to put transistors in last year. I keep it on talking local so the guys down in Austell can hear me good. I have my Galaxy Saturn base tuned down to 1 watt dead key so I have to have a little power.
You make me want a base system. I only want a Mobile unit for traffic alerts. I'm on the road constantly now.

You should be beat. Those grays are tough. I have a Gray 200 base I've had for 25+ years and just had to put transistors in last year. I keep it on talking local so the guys down in Austell can hear me good. I have my Galaxy Saturn base tuned down to 1 watt dead key so I have to have a little power.

I paid $150 for it, kept it in the basement on a shelf for 4 years and figured I'd never use it, put it on CL for $525 and sold it to a guy in Alabama for $450.

Or you can run one of these hideous Monkey Made antennas like Ken and myself run. They are great and only 8 feet long. I have mine on a Monkey Made quick disconnector so I can take it off to go in the parking decks.
20170108_015910.jpg

Or you can run one of these hideous Monkey Made antennas like Ken and myself run. They are great and only 8 feet long. I have mine on a Monkey Made quick disconnector so I can take it off to go in the parking decks. View attachment 1020936
Looks like a true super trucker whip...

Back
Top Bottom